3 Tier Red Elm Wood Spice Racks Wall Hanging
Available in Plain & Personalized: Wood Spice Rack Designs.
3 shelves, 3 key pegs for hanging your keys, pot holders or utensils in plain design.
2-4 key pegs in the Red Elm wood personalized design.
Available in 12", 14", 18", 22" and 26" wide. 2 1/2" or 3" deep. 17 ¼" tall.
Dave’s Three Tier Red Elm wood spice racks are hand-crafted from Red Elm wood with the hand-rubbed Red Elm wood stain finish of your choice.
Mounting holes are countersunk in the back wood rail on Red Elm wood spice rack for easy hanging.
Red Elm wood Spice Racks handcrafted at Dave’s Spice Racks are made to be passed down for generations. That’s my guarantee!
- Meatballs in Brown Gravy, Delicious Comfort Food
- Meatballs, Scrumptious, Savory and Oh So Easy
- Aviation Cocktail
- The Friday Buzz: Desert Island Foods Edition
- Beef Brisket Pot Roast
- Checking in with the Smithsonian Gardens
- 12 Recipes if You’re Cooking On Your Own for the First Time
- Apple Carrot Cupcakes
- Grilled Chicken Under a Brick
- Saps for Trees
- Homemade Tartar Sauce
- 9 Ways to Grocery Shop Smarter and Faster
- Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders
- Scott Beurlein Wins 2 Gold Awards at GardenComm 2019!
Just saw yet another devoted vegan advocate post something suggesting vegans never need to give protein a thought. It's a counterproductive and flat out wrong message. Please read:
Sometimes good people just make mistakes. #Compassion #Understanding
There's ramen and then there's RAMEN, you know?! Check out what @thegrilldads find on #Comfort Food Tour,
Dave Bayer teaches us how to create your own pasta guitar in an article from our homemade column. Homemade-Making A Pasta Guitar
Zucchini Corn Cakes with Green Tomato Relish! A savory, delectable, #summer brunch! -#vegan #soyfree #nut free