3 Tier Red Elm Wood Spice Racks Wall Hanging
Available in Plain & Personalized: Wood Spice Rack Designs.
3 shelves, 3 key pegs for hanging your keys, pot holders or utensils in plain design.
2-4 key pegs in the Red Elm wood personalized design.
Available in 12", 14", 18", 22" and 26" wide. 2 1/2" or 3" deep. 17 ¼" tall.
Dave’s Three Tier Red Elm wood spice racks are hand-crafted from Red Elm wood with the hand-rubbed Red Elm wood stain finish of your choice.
Mounting holes are countersunk in the back wood rail on Red Elm wood spice rack for easy hanging.
Red Elm wood Spice Racks handcrafted at Dave’s Spice Racks are made to be passed down for generations. That’s my guarantee!
- Prime Day Cookware and Kitchen Deals We’re Loving
- Mango Avocado Salsa
- Grilled Skirt Steak Skewers
- Sweet Corn and Goat Cheese Quesadillas
- Korean Beef Power Bowls
- Angel Food Cake
- Simply Recipes 2019 Meal Plan: July Week 3
- How to Make Whipped Cream
- Asian Coleslaw
- corn salad with chile and lime
- Dinner, Made Easy: Meet Relish
- The Friday Buzz: Yoga, T-Rex Races, and Tamarind Margaritas!
- Hemingway Daiquiri
- Nature Scenes Reduce Anxiety. How about Gardens?
Just saw yet another devoted vegan advocate post something suggesting vegans never need to give protein a thought. It's a counterproductive and flat out wrong message. Please read:
Sometimes good people just make mistakes. #Compassion #Understanding
There's ramen and then there's RAMEN, you know?! Check out what @thegrilldads find on #Comfort Food Tour,
Dave Bayer teaches us how to create your own pasta guitar in an article from our homemade column. Homemade-Making A Pasta Guitar
Zucchini Corn Cakes with Green Tomato Relish! A savory, delectable, #summer brunch! -#vegan #soyfree #nut free