I am not a writer. I am a skilled wood worker and I am trying to devote most of my time to it.
I have been building and restoring furniture; in construction work for the past 45 years. My father started me out quite young. Now I am too wore out for the construction end. Trying to make a living on the other end peddling spice racks and handcrafted home furnishings we build and design at Dave’s Spice Racks.
Now they call me Dave the spice rack maker.
Dave’s Spice Racks is a small woodworking shop located in central MN between the lakes and among the woods.
I enjoy what I am doing. I get even more enjoyment from a satisfied customer after I just finished a unique wood spice rack job. I like to keep my spice rack designs simple, unique and functional.
I like to take advantage of all the great resources I have access to around me. Unwanted trees that lost there welcome from neighbors and friends. I try to make something creative out of all the tree. You have to think green all the way down to the packing and shipping end.
I am not a wood butcher. I take great pride in preserving the environment. It’s going to take a whole lot more effort from everybody to get this world shaped up. I enjoy nature and its beauty and I would like to see it around for a while.
Skilled crafts man at Dave’s Spice Racks are proud of the skilled crafts man ship they devote to all our unique wood spice racks built at Dave’s Spice Racks.
Contact us at Dave’s Spice Racks to have a custom made wooden spice rack for your kitchen.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Starbucks Is Dropping a New Fall Drink Today and It's Even Better Than the PSLIt tastes like breakfast (in the best way).
- You've Got to See Disneyland's "Nightmare Before Christmas" Gingerbread HouseIt's SEVEN feet tall!
- I Tried Target's $5 Wine and Never Want to Drink Anything Else Ever AgainIt is truly delicious.