Ginger: Ten Benefits of this Humble Root!
GINGER – When it comes to quelling the queasiness of motion sickness, ginger has no equal say herbalists. They also recommend it as an effective pain-killer. Ginger beats dimenhydrate, the main ingredient in motion sickness drugs such as Dramamine, for controlling symptoms of seasickness and motion sickness. Ginger stimulates saliva flow and digestive activity, settles the stomach, relieves vomiting, eases pain from gas and diarrhea, and is effective as an anti-nausea remedy. January 28, 2015 by Natural Mantra
10 Kitchen Spices; that can help you live better May 1, 2014 by Natural Mantra
The humble herb and spice rack in your kitchen today need not be just a decorative feature. They can in fact hold a plethora of natural healing ingredients that can also add great taste to the foods you eat every day.
Of all the herbs and spices you can choose from for flavor, there are 10 that are more powerful than the rest. Below is the list and you may well be surprised to learn of the many diverse conditions for which they’ve proven so very useful.More;
December 4, 2014 by Natural Mantra Spice Up Your Life…with Surprising #Saffron!
Saffron; King of Spices How do you spice up your love life or your career the royal way? True connoisseurs know the secret – they just make sure to serve a special saffron dish to their lover or boss! … Continue reading →!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Starbucks Is Dropping a New Fall Drink Today and It's Even Better Than the PSLIt tastes like breakfast (in the best way).
- You've Got to See Disneyland's "Nightmare Before Christmas" Gingerbread HouseIt's SEVEN feet tall!
- I Tried Target's $5 Wine and Never Want to Drink Anything Else Ever AgainIt is truly delicious.