3 Tier Red Elm Wood Spice Racks Wall Hanging
Available in Plain & Personalized: Wood Spice Rack Designs.
3 shelves, 3 key pegs for hanging your keys, pot holders or utensils in plain design.
2-4 key pegs in the Red Elm wood personalized design.
Available in 12", 14", 18", 22" and 26" wide. 2 1/2" or 3" deep. 17 ¼" tall.
Dave’s Three Tier Red Elm wood spice racks are hand-crafted from Red Elm wood with the hand-rubbed Red Elm wood stain finish of your choice.
Mounting holes are countersunk in the back wood rail on Red Elm wood spice rack for easy hanging.
Red Elm wood Spice Racks handcrafted at Dave’s Spice Racks are made to be passed down for generations. That’s my guarantee!
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Make-Ahead Summer Lunch Idea for Kids: Try a Grazing Tray!
- Beginner’s Guide to Israeli Cooking
- It’s Our Big Rock. So What If It’s Not the Biggest Rock in the World?
- Fresh Tomato Salsa (Pico de Gallo)
- Seared Halibut with Berry Compote and Roasted Vegetables
- Use it Up: Heavy Cream
- Vegan Blizzard with Salted Cashew-Caramel Sauce
- Rosemary Olive Steak Kabobs
- Chickpea Salad Sandwiches
- A Home-Grown Alternative
- Chillo al Ajillo (Pan Fried Red Snapper in Garlic Sauce)
- Blueberry Muffins
- 5 Hearty Bowl Dinners to Beat the Summer Heat
Just saw yet another devoted vegan advocate post something suggesting vegans never need to give protein a thought. It's a counterproductive and flat out wrong message. Please read:
Sometimes good people just make mistakes. #Compassion #Understanding
There's ramen and then there's RAMEN, you know?! Check out what @thegrilldads find on #Comfort Food Tour,
Dave Bayer teaches us how to create your own pasta guitar in an article from our homemade column. Homemade-Making A Pasta Guitar
Zucchini Corn Cakes with Green Tomato Relish! A savory, delectable, #summer brunch! -#vegan #soyfree #nut free