3 Tier Red Elm Wood Spice Racks Wall Hanging
Available in Plain & Personalized: Wood Spice Rack Designs.
3 shelves, 3 key pegs for hanging your keys, pot holders or utensils in plain design.
2-4 key pegs in the Red Elm wood personalized design.
Available in 12", 14", 18", 22" and 26" wide. 2 1/2" or 3" deep. 17 ¼" tall.
Dave’s Three Tier Red Elm wood spice racks are hand-crafted from Red Elm wood with the hand-rubbed Red Elm wood stain finish of your choice.
Mounting holes are countersunk in the back wood rail on Red Elm wood spice rack for easy hanging.
Red Elm wood Spice Racks handcrafted at Dave’s Spice Racks are made to be passed down for generations. That’s my guarantee!
- 15 Vegetarian Dishes Everyone Will Love for Thanksgiving
- English Toffee
- 2020 Home Cook’s Holiday Gift Guide: Dreamy Ingredients
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vegetable Gratin with Blue Cheese Sauce
- 5 Simple Meals to Make the Week of Thanksgiving
- Red? Blue? What if you’re Purple…Or Green.
- One Simply Terrific Thing: A Discount On Our Favorite Flour Sack Towels!
- 5 Ways to Explore New Flavors and Spice Up Your Holiday
- Bird Bath Rejigger and Fall Color in My Garden
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- How to Make Homemade Ravioli
- corn pudding
Just saw yet another devoted vegan advocate post something suggesting vegans never need to give protein a thought. It's a counterproductive and flat out wrong message. Please read:
Sometimes good people just make mistakes. #Compassion #Understanding
There's ramen and then there's RAMEN, you know?! Check out what @thegrilldads find on #Comfort Food Tour,
Dave Bayer teaches us how to create your own pasta guitar in an article from our homemade column. Homemade-Making A Pasta Guitar
Zucchini Corn Cakes with Green Tomato Relish! A savory, delectable, #summer brunch! -#vegan #soyfree #nut free