How to set up the most perfect (yet easiest!) bagel bar! Perfect for brunches and get-togethers! Everyone will be so impressed!
Say hello to this beauty.
A breakfast bar full of fresh bagels, cream cheese and all the smoked salmon you could possibly want!
No cooking required. No cooking skills required either.
It’s a win-win for all – guest and hosts included.
Just a few tips.
Fresh bagels are absolutely a must! Grab them the morning you serve this beautiful platter. Mini bagels are also a super cute option.
Assorted cream cheese is completely optional, but if you can find a chive-type cream cheese, I highly recommend that!
To serve, a wooden cheese board would make for a great presentation. But if you don’t have one handy, a full size sheet pan will also do the trick!
Smoked Salmon Bagel Bar
- 8 assorted bagels, toasted
- 2 pounds thin-sliced smoked salmon
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese spread
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Arrange bagels, smoked salmon, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, cream cheese spread and capers on platter or wooden cheese board. Garnish with lemon and dill, if desired.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.
<p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/2018/07/01/smoked-salmon-bagel-bar/">Smoked Salmon Bagel Bar</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/">Damn Delicious</a>.