Grey Eagle | Small Town Big Heart | Dave's Spice Racks | Contact Us In Grey Eagle
Grey Eagle, MN; Located in central MN; home of Dave's Spice Racks. Small town with a big heart.
Contact us in Grey Eagle at Dave's Spice Racks.
Grey Eagle is a city in Todd County, Minnesota. Minnesota State Highways 28 and 287 are two of the main routes in the community. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.4 square miles (1.0 km²), all of it land. The elevation is 1,224 ft. (373 m).
GREY EAGLE Township, organized September 15, 1873, and its city in sections 7 and 8, platted in September 1882 and incorporated as a village on April 27, 1898, were named from an eagle shot here in 1868 by A. M. Crowell, who many years afterward removed to Bemidji and was its municipal judge. Among the first settlers were the Huffman brothers from Pennsylvania: James, who was the first postmaster when the post office opened in 1877, and Joseph M., hotel owner and justice of the peace. The city had a station of the Northern Pacific Railroad.
Zip Code Listing In The United States
Find a list of cities that are in a zip code. You can also find zip code by city or state.
University Of Phoenix Listings of over 5,000 schools, colleges and universities in the united states.
Top Medical Schools Listings and profiles of best schools, colleges, community colleges, universities and online degree programs in the united states.
- Meatballs, Scrumptious, Savory and Oh So Easy
- Aviation Cocktail
- The Friday Buzz: Desert Island Foods Edition
- Beef Brisket Pot Roast
- Checking in with the Smithsonian Gardens
- 12 Recipes if You’re Cooking On Your Own for the First Time
- Apple Carrot Cupcakes
- Grilled Chicken Under a Brick
- Saps for Trees
- Homemade Tartar Sauce
- 9 Ways to Grocery Shop Smarter and Faster
- Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders
- Scott Beurlein Wins 2 Gold Awards at GardenComm 2019!
- Sausage, Peppers, and Onions
- Cacio e Pepe
- Baked Stuffed Jalapeños
- Banoffee Cheesecake
- Easy Summer Vegetable Pizzas
- Simply Recipes 2019 Meal Plan: September Week 2
- Jalapeno Chicken and Corn Chowder
- First Comic Film was about Gardening
- Five Favorite Mushroom Dinners to Make this Fall
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Grilled Steak Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette