Available in 12″, 14″, 18″, 22″ and 26″ wide. 2 1/2″ or 3″ deep. 17 ¼” tall.
2 ½” Deep: Plain Design:
3″ Deep: Plain Design:
Personalized Spice Rack
2-4 key pegs in the Oak wood personalized design.
3 key pegs in the Oak wood plain design.
2 1/2″ deep: Oak wood spice racks will hold all your spice bottles up to 2″ diameter. Up to 6″ tall.
3″ deep: Oak wooden spice racks will hold all your spice bottles up to 2 1/2″ diameter. Up to 6″ tall.
Mounting holes are countersunk in the back wood rail on Oak wood spice rack for easy hanging.
2.5″ Deep: Personalized Design:
3″ Deep: Personalized Design:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Weeping Blue Atlas Cedar, Cedrus atlantic ‘Glauca Pendula’ 05/04/2017I’ve been pining after a weeping blue atlas cedar Cedrus atlantic ‘Glauca Pendula’ since I first saw it on Paul James’ Gardening by the Yard way back when. It is hard to put into words what I like about it, or all the cedrus. I remember it being one of Paul’s favorite trees so maybe […]Administrator
- Great Flowering Groundcover: Homestead Purple Verbena canadensis 04/27/2017I have always liked flowering groundcovers, something about a carpet of blossoms just does it for me. Plus the more ground covers I have, the less mulch I have to buy. When I lived in Michigan my go to was creeping phlox, which I had planted all over my yard like in the below photo. […]Administrator
- Vibrant Variegated Holly 09/24/2016Recently on a Saturday between kids birthday parties I had some time to kill so wandered over to a nearby Lowes to look at the plants and I’m glad I did. I shop a lot at Lowes and Home Depot but generally their plant selections aren’t too great, especially the sort of stuff I like, […]Administrator
- Sunscald: White rot on the sides of my peppers 09/18/2016I am learning a lot of new things gardening in a new state. Including something recently. I really like growing peppers, all kinds, I think they’re relatively free from pests and diseases (especially hot ones) and we eat a lot of peppers. Bell peppers are one of the few vegetables neither kid complains about. So […]Administrator
- I don’t mind spots on my apples, but save me the leaves, please: Apple-and-thorn skeletonizer Choreutis pariana 09/03/2016We’ve been having a drought here, and up where my house is being built my fledgling fruit orchard is not doing super great, just not the sort of summer where they’re going to put on a big fat growth ring. But a few of my apples, specifically my Honeycrisp, are doing particularly bad. They’re invested […]Administrator