Available in 12″, 14″, 18″, 22″ and 26″ wide. 2 1/2″ or 3″ deep. 17 ¼” tall.
2 ½” Deep: Plain Design:
3″ Deep: Plain Design:
Personalized Spice Rack
2-4 key pegs in the Oak wood personalized design.
3 key pegs in the Oak wood plain design.
2 1/2″ deep: Oak wood spice racks will hold all your spice bottles up to 2″ diameter. Up to 6″ tall.
3″ deep: Oak wooden spice racks will hold all your spice bottles up to 2 1/2″ diameter. Up to 6″ tall.
Mounting holes are countersunk in the back wood rail on Oak wood spice rack for easy hanging.
2.5″ Deep: Personalized Design:
3″ Deep: Personalized Design:
Sophia DeSantis | Photo Credit: Chris Nelson Photography There are so many fabulous food bloggers out there that I adore because they constantly inspire me with their original recipes,…
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Harvesting Sweet Potatoes 11/17/2017I am finally moved into my new house after years of construction (its still not done and we’re at more than 2 and a half years since breaking ground) and even more years of planning, and hopefully soon I can get back into my garden more frequently now. Being without a proper garden all this […]Administrator
- Weeping Blue Atlas Cedar, Cedrus atlantic ‘Glauca Pendula’ 05/04/2017I’ve been pining after a weeping blue atlas cedar Cedrus atlantic ‘Glauca Pendula’ since I first saw it on Paul James’ Gardening by the Yard way back when. It is hard to put into words what I like about it, or all the cedrus. I remember it being one of Paul’s favorite trees so maybe […]Administrator
- Great Flowering Groundcover: Homestead Purple Verbena canadensis 04/27/2017I have always liked flowering groundcovers, something about a carpet of blossoms just does it for me. Plus the more ground covers I have, the less mulch I have to buy. When I lived in Michigan my go to was creeping phlox, which I had planted all over my yard like in the below photo. […]Administrator
- Vibrant Variegated Holly 09/24/2016Recently on a Saturday between kids birthday parties I had some time to kill so wandered over to a nearby Lowes to look at the plants and I’m glad I did. I shop a lot at Lowes and Home Depot but generally their plant selections aren’t too great, especially the sort of stuff I like, […]Administrator
- Sunscald: White rot on the sides of my peppers 09/18/2016I am learning a lot of new things gardening in a new state. Including something recently. I really like growing peppers, all kinds, I think they’re relatively free from pests and diseases (especially hot ones) and we eat a lot of peppers. Bell peppers are one of the few vegetables neither kid complains about. So […]Administrator