The most EPIC appetizer board ever! With an assortment of cheeses, figs, nuts, and pomegranate, this is the must-have holiday recipe!
Guys, this is THE holiday appetizer you all need.
It’s beautiful, it’s festive, and it has four of my favorite cheeses – brie, manchego, provolone and Pepper Jack.
Not to mention, this will be the easiest appetizer you will have to assemble during the holidays. Because guess what? There is absolutely no cooking involved here.
Simply slice your cheeses, spread your crackers, crack open your pomegranate, and garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs for that holiday touch.
To finish it off, pour the wine.
Holiday Cheese Board
- 8 ounces brie
- 8 ounces manchego cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces smoked provolone, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces Pepper Jack, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (6-ounce) package rosemary artisan crackers
- 1 (5.3-ounce) package Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps, Fig and Olive
- 10 baby apples
- 1 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup cherries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 4 figs, halved
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Arrange cheeses, crackers, Raincoast Crisps, apples, grapes, cherries, pomegranate, pistachios and figs on platter or wooden cheese board. Garnish with rosemary, if desired.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.
<p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/2018/12/19/holiday-cheese-board/">Holiday Cheese Board</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/">Damn Delicious</a>.