An easy peasy summertime staple! The zucchini comes out perfectly garlicky, fresh, and crisp-tender – so simple yet so good!
But this grilled zucchini really takes the cake.
I know. It’s weird. You’d think the chicken kabobs would be my fave.
And they certainly were…until I had this.
These perfectly grilled zucchini slices drizzled with the most amazing, garlicky herb mixture.
It keeps everything so fresh, and it takes just minutes to whip up. And if you don’t have fresh rosemary on hand, dried rosemary or your favorite dried herbs will do the trick.
Just grab those abundant zucchini you have in your garden right now!
Grilled Garlic Herb Zucchini
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, shallot, garlic, rosemary and parsley; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Brush zucchini with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add to grill in a single layer, and cook until charred on both sides and just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with olive oil mixture.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.
<p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/2018/07/20/grilled-garlic-herb-zucchini/">Grilled Garlic Herb Zucchini</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/">Damn Delicious</a>.