Made in just 20 min from start to finish! The garlic butter sauce is TO DIE FOR – so buttery, so garlicky/lemony + so perfect!
Is it just me or do you all want to go swimming in this pool of butter sauce?
Don’t be shy, guys. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to face plant yourself right into this sauce.
It’s just that good.
I mean, it’s plenty of butter, garlic, shallots, red pepper flakes, and lemon! And did I mention all of the butter?
But to be honest, I want to do more than just swim in this.
I really just want all the crusty bread in this world to soak up all of this sauce. A single drop should not be left behind.
And when all the sauce has been devoured and inhaled, I’ll just make this again and again.
After all, you just need 20 minutes to whip this up.
Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, shallot and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Serve immediately.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.
<p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/2019/02/04/garlic-butter-shrimp-scampi/">Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/">Damn Delicious</a>.