Make-ahead freezer-packs! Now you have ready-made smoothies for the entire week. Simply add your milk and blend! That’s it!
I’m finally doing the 2019 New Year, New You resolutions here. I’m just about one month late!
So that’s what we’re doing today. We’re prepping for the week ahead with these make-ahead smoothie freezer-packs!
Simply assemble your smoothie ingredients into mason jars, pop them into the freezer and freeze. (You can also use quart-size freezer bags if you don’t have enough space in the freezer. Either will work just perfectly.)
That’s it. I’m serious. That’s really really it.
When you’re ready for your smoothie, simply take out your jar from the freezer and blend with your choice of milk. Boom. Done.
Freezer Green Smoothie Packs
- 3/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 (10-ounce) package baby spinach
- 3 cups vanilla almond milk
- Divide oats, bananas, strawberries, mango, blueberries and spinach into 4 (32-ounce) widemouth glass jars with lids. Place in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Combine contents of one bag and 3/4 cup almond milk in blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.
<p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/2019/02/01/freezer-green-smoothie-packs/">Freezer Green Smoothie Packs</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/">Damn Delicious</a>.