The crispiest potato wedges ever! And it is completely BAKED!!! Served with the most amazing, garlicky-herb mixture!
How wrong is it that this was my dinner for a few nights?
And when I say few, I mean 4 nights. In a row.
What? Carbs on carbs make for an excellent dinner.
Especially when it involves the crispiest little bites of potatoes drizzled with a fresh garlicky-herb mixture made in 3 minutes right in the food processor.
And you don’t feel an ounce of guilt about it since these bad boys are baked. Not fried.
See? Perfect dinner.
Baked Garlic Herb Potato Wedges
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 shallot
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet. Add canola oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place potatoes, cut-side down, in a single layer. Place into oven and bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown and crisp, flipping halfway.
- To make the garlic herb mixture, combine garlic, shallot, parsley and basil in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve potatoes immediately, drizzled with garlic herb mixture.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.
<p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/2018/07/27/baked-garlic-herb-potato-wedges/">Baked Garlic Herb Potato Wedges</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="https://damndelicious.net/">Damn Delicious</a>.