These recipes are a great alternative to ground beef recipes with less calories and fat! It’s cheaper, too!
Whether you’re trying to change things up or consume less calories and fat, these ground chicken/turkey recipes are such a great alternative to ground beef recipes! From chicken meatball noodle soup to garlic ginger chicken potstickers, you won’t even miss the beef!
- Chicken Meatball Noodle Soup – This is just like everyone’s favorite cozy, comforting homemade chicken noodle soup except made even better with chicken meatballs. You’ll only want this version of chicken noodle soup after trying this. Promise. [GET THE RECIPE.]
- Turkey Taco Salad Meal Prep – A much HEALTHIER take on Taco Tuesdays, except you are meal prepped for the entire week. Win win, guys. [GET THE RECIPE.]
- Garlic Ginger Chicken Potstickers – Homemade potstickers are easier to make than you think. Best of all, you can make these ahead of time and freeze so you can have these anytime, anywhere for your potsticker fix. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps – A copycat recipe that you can easily make right at home in just 20 minutes. And it tastes a million times better too. [GET THE RECIPE.]
- Chicken Burrito Bowl Meal Prep – Think of this as healthier (and cheaper!) Chipotle bowls that you can have all week long. Save time and calories here. [GET THE RECIPE.]
- Chicken Wonton Soup – No need to be intimidated here. This recipe is so quick and easy, and the chicken wontons are packed with so much flavor. Nothing beats homemade, right? [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Turkey and Spinach Veggie Lasagna – Lightened-up, skinny lasagna with ground turkey and plenty of vegetables – carrots, onion, zucchini and spinach. [GET THE RECIPE.]
- Summer Minestrone Noodle Soup – A hearty soup with all of your favorite vegetables. It’s fresh, it’s warm and it’s so cozy even in the summertime. [GET THE RECIPE.]