Top and bottom shelf on wooden wall hung spice rack in classical design will hold all your spice bottles up to 2 1/2″ diameter. Up to 6″ tall. Top and bottom shelves are 3″ deep.
Middle shelf on Dave’s wall hung pine 14″ spice rack in classical design will hold all your spice bottles up to 2″ diameter. Up to 6″ tall. Middle shelf is 2 1/2″ deep.
14″ Pine 3 tier wooden wall hanging spice rack comes with 3 shelves and 2 key pegs for hanging your keys or pot pads.
Mounting holes are countersunk in the back wood slat of the Pine wood spice rack for easy hanging. Available in 7-10 days USA.
Fish Skeleton; Personalized Classical Design:
Fish skeleton is carved on to peg board on Pine wood spice rack.
Fish skeleton or your personalized greeting is burnt in to carving on spice racks peg board.
I will use fish skeleton if no personalized information is left in text box.
Custom made Pine wood spice racks;
Contact Us at Dave’s Spice Racks.
- Recipe of the Day: KRecipe of the Day: Katie's Colorful Veggie Pasta Salad Katie's big-batch pasta salad lets in-season produce like fresh corn, squash and zucchini shine. When it comes to the dressing, it's as simple as combining store-bought pesto and lemon juice for brightness.
- Recipe of the Day: GRecipe of the Day: Ginger-Scallion Chicken Parchment Pack Give your breaded-chicken-tenders routine an upgrade with an easy Asian-inspired marinade. Simply combine soy sauce, rice vinegar and sambal. When you cook the tenders in parchment paper with snow peas and shiitake mushrooms, you seal in tons of flavor and moisture.
- Recipe of the Day: ARecipe of the Day: Avocado Noodles Here's a dish that's guaranteed to wow your friends. (Seriously. Have you ever seen them turn beloved fruit into noodles?) Thanks to a couple of avocados, this fresh pasta isn't just naturally green — it's also eggless! Healthy fats from avocado help tenderize the dough, so there's no need […]
- Recipe of the Day: ARecipe of the Day: Anne's Lemon and Herb Chicken Thighs Anne combines lemon juice with fresh sage and fresh rosemary for an earthy marinade. Grill up some halved lemons and serve alongside the chicken for a rustic touch your guests will appreciate.
- Recipe of the Day: FRecipe of the Day: Fresh Corn and Tomato Salad When it simply feels too hot outside to turn on the oven or stove, don't. With fresh ingredients like corn on the cob, grape tomatoes and basil, you can have a great dish without ever heating up the kitchen. Serve this corn tomato salad on its […]