Top and bottom shelf on wooden wall hung spice rack in classical design will hold all your spice bottles up to 2 1/2″ diameter. Up to 6″ tall. Top and bottom shelves are 3″ deep.
Middle shelf on Dave’s wall hung pine 14″ spice rack in classical design will hold all your spice bottles up to 2″ diameter. Up to 6″ tall. Middle shelf is 2 1/2″ deep.
14″ Pine 3 tier wooden wall hanging spice rack comes with 3 shelves and 2 key pegs for hanging your keys or pot pads.
Mounting holes are countersunk in the back wood slat of the Pine wood spice rack for easy hanging. Available in 7-10 days USA.
Fish Skeleton; Personalized Classical Design:
Fish skeleton is carved on to peg board on Pine wood spice rack.
Fish skeleton or your personalized greeting is burnt in to carving on spice racks peg board.
I will use fish skeleton if no personalized information is left in text box.
Custom made Pine wood spice racks;
Contact Us at Dave’s Spice Racks.
- Recipe of the Day: CRecipe of the Day: Colorful Summer Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Recipe of the Day: FRecipe of the Day: Fan-Favorite Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp Show Dad some jumbo love today with these packed-to-the-tails shrimp. A simple mixture featuring cilantro and chiles adds vibrant color and fresh flavor, making these the perfect finger-friendly starters for your Father's Day feast.
- Recipe of the Day: MRecipe of the Day: Magical Berry-Filled Layer Cake You make just one batter, but after baking you end up with three distinct layers of cake, fruit and custard.
- Recipe of the Day: BRecipe of the Day: Berry-Filled Magic Cake
- Recipe of the Day: GRecipe of the Day: Giada's Beef Pops with Pineapple Blend parsley with a few pantry staples — olive oil included! — for a quick and easy marinade that does double duty as a sauce. The colorful beef and pineapple skewers make for a fun appetizer that's sweet with a little heat.