3 Tier Aromatic Red Cedar wood spice racks with 3 shelves, 3 key pegs for hanging your keys, pot holders or utensils in plain design.
Available in 12″, 14″, 18″, 22″ and 26″ wide. 2 1/2″ or 3″ deep. 17 ¼” tall.
2 1/2″ deep 3 tier Aromatic Red Cedar wood spice racks will hold all your spice bottles up to 2″ diameter. Up to 6″ tall.
3″ deep 3 tier Aromatic Red Cedar wooden spice racks will hold all your spice bottles up to 2 1/2″ diameter. Up to 6″ tall.
- Mounting holes are countersunk in the back wood rail on Aromatic Red Cedar wood spice rack for easy hanging.
Available in Plain & Personalized:Wood Spice Rack Designs.
2-4 key pegs in the Aromatic Red Cedar wood personalized design.
3 key pegs in the Aromatic Red Cedar wood plain design.
Natural Wood Finish applied.
2.5″ Deep: Aromatic Red Cedar Plain Design
3″ Deep: Aromatic Red Cedar Plain Design
2½” Deep: Personalized Aromatic Red Cedar Rack
3″ Deep: Personalized Aromatic Red Cedar Rack
- Recipe of the Day: CRecipe of the Day: Colorful Summer Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Recipe of the Day: FRecipe of the Day: Fan-Favorite Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp Show Dad some jumbo love today with these packed-to-the-tails shrimp. A simple mixture featuring cilantro and chiles adds vibrant color and fresh flavor, making these the perfect finger-friendly starters for your Father's Day feast.
- Recipe of the Day: MRecipe of the Day: Magical Berry-Filled Layer Cake You make just one batter, but after baking you end up with three distinct layers of cake, fruit and custard.
- Recipe of the Day: BRecipe of the Day: Berry-Filled Magic Cake
- Recipe of the Day: GRecipe of the Day: Giada's Beef Pops with Pineapple Blend parsley with a few pantry staples — olive oil included! — for a quick and easy marinade that does double duty as a sauce. The colorful beef and pineapple skewers make for a fun appetizer that's sweet with a little heat.