Home > Wall Hung Racks
Have your wood spice rack personalized.
Dave’s personalized spice racks make unique wedding gifts. Give your mother, wife, girl friend one for her birthday, Mother’s Day or any other special occasion. She will be delighted.
My husband purchased one of your spice racks for my birthday and I just wanted to let you know that I love it! It is beautiful! Tiffany Brigner.
Custom spice racks built by Dave the spice rack maker are built to your specifications. You give me an idea of what you intend on storing on your shelves. Spice rack size; or area measurements. You now have a start to your new custom spice rack design. Contact Us to build your Custom Spice Rack.
Custom Spice Racks:
- Recipe of the Day: KRecipe of the Day: Katie's Colorful Veggie Pasta Salad Katie's big-batch pasta salad lets in-season produce like fresh corn, squash and zucchini shine. When it comes to the dressing, it's as simple as combining store-bought pesto and lemon juice for brightness.
- Recipe of the Day: GRecipe of the Day: Ginger-Scallion Chicken Parchment Pack Give your breaded-chicken-tenders routine an upgrade with an easy Asian-inspired marinade. Simply combine soy sauce, rice vinegar and sambal. When you cook the tenders in parchment paper with snow peas and shiitake mushrooms, you seal in tons of flavor and moisture.
- Recipe of the Day: ARecipe of the Day: Avocado Noodles Here's a dish that's guaranteed to wow your friends. (Seriously. Have you ever seen them turn beloved fruit into noodles?) Thanks to a couple of avocados, this fresh pasta isn't just naturally green — it's also eggless! Healthy fats from avocado help tenderize the dough, so there's no need […]
- Recipe of the Day: ARecipe of the Day: Anne's Lemon and Herb Chicken Thighs Anne combines lemon juice with fresh sage and fresh rosemary for an earthy marinade. Grill up some halved lemons and serve alongside the chicken for a rustic touch your guests will appreciate.
- Recipe of the Day: FRecipe of the Day: Fresh Corn and Tomato Salad When it simply feels too hot outside to turn on the oven or stove, don't. With fresh ingredients like corn on the cob, grape tomatoes and basil, you can have a great dish without ever heating up the kitchen. Serve this corn tomato salad on its […]