Home > Large Racks
Constructed in Dave’s plain spice rack design with 5 shelves; 5″ shelf spacing.
Rails above the shelf; shelf will hold all your spice containers 2.¾” inches deep.
Dave’s large kitchen racks built to be passed down for generations. Found in large selection woods_wood finishes.
Free shipping on Dave’s large wood spice racks. Order On_line below at Dave’s Spice Racks.
Large Cherry Wood Spice Rack
$335.00 Shipping Included!
Large Walnut Wood Racks $345.00
Large Pine Wood Spice Rack: $299.00
Large Oak Wood Racks: $325.00
Large Maple Wood Spice Racks: $330.00
Large Ash Wood Spice Racks: $320.00
Large Wall Hanging Basswood Spice Racks
Basswood painted finishes:$349.00
Stained Basswood Spice Racks:$299.00
Large Aromatic Red Cedar Wood Spice Racks
Natural wood finish. $305.00
- Recipe of the Day: CRecipe of the Day: Colorful Summer Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Recipe of the Day: FRecipe of the Day: Fan-Favorite Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp Show Dad some jumbo love today with these packed-to-the-tails shrimp. A simple mixture featuring cilantro and chiles adds vibrant color and fresh flavor, making these the perfect finger-friendly starters for your Father's Day feast.
- Recipe of the Day: MRecipe of the Day: Magical Berry-Filled Layer Cake You make just one batter, but after baking you end up with three distinct layers of cake, fruit and custard.
- Recipe of the Day: BRecipe of the Day: Berry-Filled Magic Cake
- Recipe of the Day: GRecipe of the Day: Giada's Beef Pops with Pineapple Blend parsley with a few pantry staples — olive oil included! — for a quick and easy marinade that does double duty as a sauce. The colorful beef and pineapple skewers make for a fun appetizer that's sweet with a little heat.