Grey Eagle | Small Town Big Heart | Dave\'s Spice Racks | Contact Us In Grey Eagle
Grey Eagle, MN; Located in central MN; home of Dave\'s Spice Racks. Small town with a big heart.
Contact us in Grey Eagle at Dave\'s Spice Racks.
Grey Eagle is a city in Todd County, Minnesota. Minnesota State Highways 28 and 287 are two of the main routes in the community. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.4 square miles (1.0 km²), all of it land. The elevation is 1,224 ft. (373 m).
GREY EAGLE Township, organized September 15, 1873, and its city in sections 7 and 8, platted in September 1882 and incorporated as a village on April 27, 1898, were named from an eagle shot here in 1868 by A. M. Crowell, who many years afterward removed to Bemidji and was its municipal judge. Among the first settlers were the Huffman brothers from Pennsylvania: James, who was the first postmaster when the post office opened in 1877, and Joseph M., hotel owner and justice of the peace. The city had a station of the Northern Pacific Railroad.
Zip Code Listing In The United States
Find a list of cities that are in a zip code. You can also find zip code by city or state.
University Of Phoenix Listings of over 5,000 schools, colleges and universities in the united states.
Top Medical Schools Listings and profiles of best schools, colleges, community colleges, universities and online degree programs in the united states.
- This Week’s Meal Plan: Easy Family Favorites
- Visit Public Gardens Now, While You Can
- Tuna, Beans, and Pasta: 10 Weeknight Pantry Meals
- The Cloistered Garden
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- What Oil Should I Use for Cooking?
- 10 Recipes to Keep you Healthy
- How to Make Scrambled Eggs
- The garden is never closed
- A Guide to Buying Olive Oil
- Rotini with Kale and Walnut Pesto
- Our Favorite Everyday Olive Oil
- Lemon Chicken with Pasta, Olives, and Herbs
- These “Inspiring” Gardens are Hilarious
- Pasta Puttanesca
- Cheesy Hash Brown Egg Bites
- Quick Tomato Sauce
- How to Stock Your Pantry for Social Distancing (+ Recipes!)
- The Friday Buzz: Camping, Silicone Molds, and Favorite Canned Tuna Meals
- Good Plant, Bad Plant, Native and Non-Native. Is it That Simple?
- chicken, leek, and rice soup
- How Do I Get Crispy Skin on My Roast Chicken?
- Korean Chicken Bowls
- piña colada