Home > Custom Racks
Custom Wood Spice Racks In Unique Spice Rack Designs
Plain Spice Rack Design:
You also have the options on adding Pegs, Personalized, Anti-Rattle Off shelf edge design on all of Dave’s spice rack designs.
Give us an idea of what you like; Kind of wood; What you intend on storing on your rack and size of containers. Picture of the area can also be helpful. Then Dave the rack maker can give you an estimate. Draw up a sketch for you and work out the details. Large rack contact-us.
Classical Spice Rack Design
Classical spice rack design the bottom and top shelves are wider(3”-5”). Middle spice shelves are less narrow(2.5”-3”).
Custom spice racks built by Dave the spice rack maker are built to your specifications. You give me an idea of what you intend on storing on your spice shelves; Spice rack size or the area measurements. A picture of the area you intend on hanging your custom made spice rack can also help me out in the spice rack design.
Contact-Us: Dave’s Spice Racks to get a quote on your custom spice rack.
Combined Spice Rack Designs:
Dave the rack maker can implement any spice rack design you like into your wood rack.
Custom Counter Racks:
Custom Made 3 Tier Counter Racks made to fit your counter tops back_splash.
Dave’s Custom Spice Racks
- Recipe of the Day: KRecipe of the Day: Katie's Colorful Veggie Pasta Salad Katie's big-batch pasta salad lets in-season produce like fresh corn, squash and zucchini shine. When it comes to the dressing, it's as simple as combining store-bought pesto and lemon juice for brightness.
- Recipe of the Day: GRecipe of the Day: Ginger-Scallion Chicken Parchment Pack Give your breaded-chicken-tenders routine an upgrade with an easy Asian-inspired marinade. Simply combine soy sauce, rice vinegar and sambal. When you cook the tenders in parchment paper with snow peas and shiitake mushrooms, you seal in tons of flavor and moisture.
- Recipe of the Day: ARecipe of the Day: Avocado Noodles Here's a dish that's guaranteed to wow your friends. (Seriously. Have you ever seen them turn beloved fruit into noodles?) Thanks to a couple of avocados, this fresh pasta isn't just naturally green — it's also eggless! Healthy fats from avocado help tenderize the dough, so there's no need […]
- Recipe of the Day: ARecipe of the Day: Anne's Lemon and Herb Chicken Thighs Anne combines lemon juice with fresh sage and fresh rosemary for an earthy marinade. Grill up some halved lemons and serve alongside the chicken for a rustic touch your guests will appreciate.
- Recipe of the Day: FRecipe of the Day: Fresh Corn and Tomato Salad When it simply feels too hot outside to turn on the oven or stove, don't. With fresh ingredients like corn on the cob, grape tomatoes and basil, you can have a great dish without ever heating up the kitchen. Serve this corn tomato salad on its […]